Adjective Pumpkins and A Freebie


 Hi Friends!


This week we have been working on adjectives.  Every year I fool myself into thinking that because my kids have done so well with nouns and verbs, adjectives will be a breeze and... every year...they aren't! So many of them will give me a noun rather than a word to describe it.  

Well this year, it was little easier with the adjective practice that Erin put together.  I would like to take credit for any part of this packet, but I can't.  Erin was right on top of this.  She is very good at breaking a skill down to its parts.  You can find the packet here. 


I am also planning on using the culmination activity that she did with her kiddos on Friday. They turned out so stinkin' cute!  She said that I could share them with you.  You can click the student writing page to get yours free!







 
We hope you enjoy!  Don't forget to check out Manic Mondays for more great freebies!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing - I tried to download the freebie by clicking on the writing page, but it didn't seem to be working - am I clicking on the right thing?

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know! I linked the pic to the Google Doc again. Please try again. It should work.

    -Jo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your adjective pumpkins are adorable.

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would not let me download the pumpkin adjective sheet. It wanted me to request for access.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you store in the vowel packs in your classroom? Looks awesome 👌

    ReplyDelete